Monday 31 January 2011

Tuesday Febuary 1st 2011

This lesson we worked in the classroom. Fortunately, I had my blue folder with me today so I started to write down some of the information I had written the previous lesson about the different types of Punishment in Ancient China. I had gathered enough information the previous lesson to fill a whole card about the punishments for Ancient Chinese children. Of course I also had to compose a question for this card. I simply wrote the question: How were the Ancient Chinese children punished? As I believed that this covered ALL the children in Ancient China and would also include the poor Ancient Chinese children as well as the rich Ancient Chinese children. I was surprised to find out that children did not have much mercy whilst getting punished. One other fact that really shocked me was that girls who insulted their parents were strangled and those who wounded them were cut up into pieces. This source was reliable as next lesson I also will be able to extract information from it about how ALL the Chinese people were punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment