Monday 17 January 2011

Monday Janurary 17th 2011

I spent the period in the Library answering questions on the Ancient Chinese's social classes and their styles of clothing. I extracted a lot of information which I found relevant from the books I found there.
The characteristics I mainly focused on this lesson were as written: social classes and art and architecture. The information about the Ancient Chinese clothing helped me a lot because of the fact that it described which type of people were permitted to wear what. There was also some information about what the differences were between the clothing of the poor and the clothing of the rich. One fact which really helped me answer my questions on how the poor were different to the rich was that the types of clothing the people wore, determined how important they were. I also found out about the housing and how the homes of the poor were different to the rich. I wrote the information in my own words for the information I thought was relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment