Sunday 30 January 2011

Monday January 31st 2011

 
This is  a short video which briefs you on the silk road

This lesson we had our lesson within the classroom.  I focused on finding out information on the silk road, fortunately, the first time I searched for some information on the silk road. The information I found was very thorough and there were many specific details included. One important aspect I discovered was how the Silk road was used for trading and it was also created so that the Ancient Chinese could trade their silk for other goods with other Asian areas towards the west. Personally, I believe that this website (http://library.thinkquest.org/13406/sr/) was a reliable source and that the information I found was relevant and had most of the information I required about the Silk road.

No comments:

Post a Comment