Sunday 13 February 2011

January 1st 2011

This lesson, I focused on reading through books and attempting to find some information relevant to what I was inquiring on. Fortunately one of the books ( Eyewitness Ancient China) had lots of information from which I benefited from. There was a lot of information about the types of clothing the Ancient Chinese people wore and how they differed. I also read about many different forms of arts the Ancient Chinese made. One form of art I was particularly transfixed in was the way the Ancient Chinese people used to celebrate their New Year. I really liked how each year had a certain animal to represent it. For example, I was born in 1998- the year of the rabbit. I quite liked the fireworks which were set off and how dragon kites and puppets were created for celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment